Easily Monitor & Manage Staff and Resident Condition Changes
Effective leadership requires accurate and easy to access information to guide your team and make important decisions for your residents. Our robust EHR software puts the data you need at your fingertips so you can spend less time in front of a computer screen and more time giving your team the guidance they need.
“Our work with Cantata Health has contributed to the efficiency and growth of our overall operations. This has led to Ernest Health being named among the top ten percent of all U.S. inpatient rehabilitation facilities for the past six years.”
Everything You Need is Now in One Place
No more searching in different areas of the clinical chart or EMR to find pertinent information. With resident clinical and financial information ready for you the moment you log in, you’ll have more bandwidth to tackle whatever the day brings.
- Built-in and configurable alerts and KPI Dashboards effortlessly provide clinical information
- One centralized place for all the resident information and a single consolidated record for each individual
- Compliance alerts, reporting, and monitoring at your fingertips keep you informed on what is going on with your staff and residents
Keep Your Team Up-to-Date with Alerts and Reminders
With alerts and notifications triggered in real-time, you can effortlessly stay up-to-date with your residents’ conditions and your team’s progress.
- Real-time notifications for resident condition changes, missed medications, and more
- Automated reminders to help your nurses provide thorough and timely care and documentation
- Reminders to help drive compliance with state and federal regulations
- Automatic alerts set to your specifications ensure that you’re notified every time you should be
Simplify Your Nursing Team’s Processes
With efficient and easy-to-use systems, your nursing team can complete tasks faster, more thoroughly, and with less effort giving everyone more time to spend with residents improving outcomes and satisfaction.
Uncomplicate Your Day With Streamlined Interoperability
Your team doesn’t have time for overly complicated processes. Real-time data sharing across modules and interfaces eliminates the extra effort.
- Eliminate redundancies in data entry with data populated across systems
- Quality assurance reduces charting errors and ensures data integrity by automatically identifying missing entries
- Easily connect with third-party software such as therapy and pharmacy systems
Improve Your PDPM Scores
Gain visibility into data and population, alleviate administrative burdens, and reduce risk.
- Increase reimbursements with color indicators for billing related data
- Access to ICD-10 libraries and daily reimbursement rates
- A single click gives you instant access to guides and helpful financial information
- Point of Care and Disciplinary Assessment import options
Education for Your Team and Your Residents
When it comes to nursing, there’s always more to learn. That’s why we built actionable learning materials to help your team provide better care each and every day.
- System training videos to help new nursing staff get up and running quickly
- Resident education materials help your residents gain the knowledge they need to be informed and engaged in their care
- Clinical teaching tools standardize your team’s discussions with residents on topics such as medication side effects
- Customer information portal, user groups, webinars, and interviews with experts help to ensure your regulatory questions are answered, your team is maximizing its resources, and you’re always moving toward the next level in care quality