Maintain Resident Information For Accurate Census and Billing in Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing
Admit Discharge Transfer (ADT) is one of the core modules that The NetSolutions platform utilizes throughout the software. This module centralizes and tracks resident and census information needed for billing so you have all demographic information for your residents in one easy to access location.
A Snapshot View of Residents’ Clinical and Financial Data
With three snapshot views, ADT is your all-in-one online factsheet, giving you detailed data at a glance with links to full clinical and financial information with data points such as physician, next of kin, diagnoses, allergies, and, payor just a click away.
Like an index for your EHR, this snapshot gives you easy access to:
- View vital clinical information
- Navigate to specific areas, such as the care plan
- Link to a list of reports needed when a resident transfers
Admit Discharge Transfer (ADT) Snapshot
A comprehensive solution to viewing complex data for each resident, that is, with authorization, accessible anytime, anywhere. It’s sorted into these five categories:
- Census Information: such as dates, location, bed type, level of care, bed hold
- Reimbursement Information: for each of the resident’s payors
- Clinical Information: such as diagnoses, physician, allergy, and advance directives
- Information for personal contacts: such as next of kin, guarantor, power of attorney, friend, family, and clergy
- Additional Information: offers open comment, and user-defined fields for data such as referral source, veteran status, hobbies, and arbitration agreement status. Generate reports from these fields to prepare lists for special projects and activities
See every financial data point for a resident in one view, such as:
- Census activities
- Reimbursement data
- Payors/plan balances
- Resident funds
Access and share information electronically through the EHR
The Electronic Health Record (EHR) for long term care contains resident information that can be accessed by clinicians and shared with other health care providers from ADT.
Information that can be added to the EHR includes:
- Physician orders
- Immunization records
- Vital signs.
Protect your long term care, post-acute care, and skilled nursing residents’ health information
The Health Record Disclosure feature allows users to document the date, purpose, description, and recipient of protected health information. The file can be accessed from a summary window, so you can see the activity history easily.
Automatically Create Continuity of Care Documents
The ability to transfer Residents’ health records from one care setting to another is an important part of the EHR. That’s why ADT generates a Continuity of Care Document (CCD), also known as Continuing Care Document, that can be shared electronically with other healthcare providers.
The CCD has emerged as a standard format for health records and CCD format HITSP C32 is a recognized standard for the transmission of health record data.
Pre-populate your data when sending or receiving a CCD
NetSolutions pulls information ADT to generate the CCD in its standardized format, which can be sent electronically through the EHR.
NetSolutions can receive s CCD as an XML document and add the information directly to ADT. Using NetSolutions eDocuments, the intact transfer document can easily be downloaded and viewed.
Diagnoses with ICD-10: Work Faster & Smarter
ADT includes the Master Library of ICD-10 codes with annual updates.
- Once selected, a diagnosis is flagged as “commonly used” to speed-up searches and assist in standardization.
- Save more time by setting up a two-way flow of diagnoses with open MDS assessments.
- Users can set and maintain separate clinical and billing sequence diagnoses rankings and designate which diagnosis should flow to the bill from ADT.
Connect to NetSolutions modules
You can quickly begin an initial care plan based on problems suggested by the diagnoses when your system includes NetSolutions MDS 3.0, Care Plan, and the Care Plan MDS 3.0 Library.
3rd-party interfaces move your data where ever you need it
ADT exports resident and census information using NetSolutions interfaces with Therapute and point-of-care systems such as CareTracker, and AccuNurse.
Retain Pre-Registration Data
At the first contact with a prospective client, users can collect and store information in the Pre-Registration page for later use.
- The alert system will notify users of possible duplicate resident registration.
- Facesheets are prepared automatically using data entered in ADT and 156 default State-specific and facility-specific formats are delivered.
- Additional data such as medications, assessments of level-of-care and ADL needs that are entered in Physician Orders and User-Defined Assessments can be added to the resident’s EHR at registration.
Calculate and track billing information
ADT uses census and assessment periods to track activities that may affect billing. When changes occur in a resident’s location, level of care, or pay type, the current census period is closed and a new one is opened.
- Private portion amount
- Net income
- Allowable deductions
- Adjusted net income
Recording Statements from Residents and Family
With the Resident Annotations window, NetSolutions can capture statements made by residents and/or their family members that are contrary to or in addition to information maintained in the resident’s current health record.
Dashboard for Census Data
Along with ADT, the NetSolutions Dashboard puts Key Performance Indicators (KPI) at your fingertips. The Dashboard provides users with details on:
- New Admits
Add Value to Your Data with ADT Reports
Ad Hoc Reporting
With ad hoc reporting, users can combine data from MDS 3.0, ADT/Prospects, and User-Defined Assessments (UDA) to create reports any time.
- Resident Allergy Report
- Resident Birthdays
- Resident Diagnoses, ongoing and resolved
- Advance Directives
- Residents by Age, by Allergy, by Diagnosis, by Location
- Contacts, personal and medical
- Level of Care
- Residents by Clinician, Next Visit
- Clinicians by Resident, by Organization
- Optional, User-Defined information
- Veteran Status
- Admission Census
- Available and Occupied Beds, including bed reserves
- Away Report with Option to include Discharges
- Bed Rate Master
- Census, Daily Activity
- Length of Stay
- Month-to-Date Occupancy
- Pending Discharge
- Resident Bed Analysis
- Resident Census Periods
- Transfer Census
- Change history for fields like name and address
- Photos of residents can be uploaded to their ADT Snapshot pages
- Choice of using a resident number and a health record number or one number for both
- Search for a resident by name, Health Record Number, Social Security Number, Medicare Number, birth date, and location
- Tracks events such as views and edits with details like user, date, and time