COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center
We understand that these unprecedented times are taking a physical and emotional toll on your teams and we are here for you. This Resource Center is here to provide you with specific information about NetSolutions’ response to the pandemic, along with updates from the CDC, WHO, and more on how best to fight this virus. Thank you for being on the frontline of this pandemic for your communities.
What is COVID-19?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. On March 11, 2020 the COVID-19 outbreak was characterized as a pandemic by the WHO. This is the first pandemic known to be caused by a new coronavirus. As a result, most research and guidance around pandemics is specific to influenza, but the same premises can be applied to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources for Long-Term Care Providers
NetSolutions COVID-19 Response Program
Ensuring your team understands the tools and resources available to them is extremely important during this pandemic. Our team members have been working hard to ensure that our team and our solutions are here to help as much as possible.
How NetSolutions can help you through COVID-19:
- Communication & Collaboration
- Emergency Preparedness
- Pandemic Preparedness Initiative
- eAssignments with Alerts & Notifications
- Point of Care Change in Condition Documentation
- Special focus Dashboard
- Real-time COVID-19 monitoring
- Isolation monitoring
- Change of condition monitoring
- Waiver Management (Medicare & Medicaid)
- COVID-19 Employer Paid Leave Requirements Management
- InfectionWatch – Now available stand alone